We understand that we sell very exclusive books and that you expect clarity, reliability and privacy. You can easily order books through our webshop, but it is also possible to view the relevant book by appointment in Mierlo (the Netherlands). If you prefer telephone or email contact first, that is of course no problem.
All orders are completed with the greatest possible care. Books will be packaged with extra care to avoid damage. If you prefer. personally delivery, we offer exclusive deliveries in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. We have to charge extra costs for this service, but you are assured of a 100% safe delivery.
A: ORIGINAL BOX – UNOPENED BOOK – 100% NEW
B: NO ORIGINAL BOX – UNOPENED BOOK – 100% NEW BOOK
C: ORIGINAL BOX – OPENED BOOK – NO TRACE OF USE
D: NO ORIGINAL BOX – OPENED BOOK – NO TRACE OF USE
E: ORIGINAL BOX – OPENED BOOK – LIGHT TRACE OF USE
F: NO ORIGINAL BOX – OPENED BOOK – LIGHT TRACE OF USE
G: ORIGINAL BOX – OPENED BOOK – CLEAR SIGNS OF USE
H: NO ORIGINAL BOX – OPENED BOOK – CLEAR SIGNS OF USE
I: ORGINAL BOX – OPENED BOOK – OBVIOUS DAMAGE
J: NO ORIGINAL BOX – OPENED BOOK – OBVIOUS DAMAGE
- It’ s not possible to return these books for a refund because they are one-time unique secondhand and non-replaceable editions.
- All books we offer have been carefully checked and placed in the correct place on the condition list. there is no possibility of discussion.
- If you have any doubts, you can always view the book at our location in Hapert (The Netherlands).
- We have several shipping methodes, please check shipping costs page >>
- if your book is delivered by parcel deliverer, please check carefully if there is any damage to the packaging. If there’re any damages, you must refuse the shipment. If you accept the shipment, we assume that the book has arrived undamaged.